- manage pricing, market and competitors data – define data landscape including data sources and scope for reporting and analysis, drive internal data quality improvement and harmonization across business,
- data analysis and exploration – collect, clean, and pre-process large datasets from various sources to ensure data quality and integrity. Perform exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, trends and relationships,
- data modelling and scenario planning – design, develop and implement pricing models to serve specific business needs. Evaluate model performance and refine algorithms for improved accuracy,
- data visualization and reporting blueprints: create visually compelling data visualizations and dashboards to communicate findings and insights to stakeholders. Prepare comprehensive reports summarizing the results of data analysis and modelling,
- data infrastructure and dashboards – collaborate with IS Team to maintain pricing database and ensure data flow for analysis, hand over business requirements for reports development, actively participate in their testing and improvement phase,
- pricing target monitoring – monitor pricing targets realization and collaborate with countries on result analysis. Prepare summary of pricing performance with recommended actions for pricing improvement,
- pricing analysis – analyse historical sales data, pricing structures, and market trends to identify pricing opportunities and risks. Conduct pricing sensitivity analysis to assess the impact of price changes on demand and revenue,
- provide pricing analytical support to ongoing business initiatives, e.g.: country transformation journey, annual price increase campaign, forecasting process etc.,
- actively participate in pricing improvement initiatives. Innovation in bringing new ideas and solutions that can deliver enhancements in analytics. Learn from and share with other business areas and divisions.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in an international industrial environment,
- previous experience in pricing analysis, market research, or related roles is preferred,
- strong analytical and quantitative skills, including proficiency in data analysis and statistical techniques,
- result-orientated with system knowledge: SAP, SAP warehouses, SQL, MS Office and data visualization software (Power BI),
- pricing knowledge – basic understanding of pricing models and revenue management concepts,
- high interpersonal and communication skills,
- attention to detail and thoroughness,
- very good command of English (at least B2 level).
- attractive salary,
- annual bonus,
- possibility of flexible work in a hybrid model,
- extended medical package,
- modern work tools and office space,
- dynamic work environment with a lot of room for growth and development
- possibilities to participate in global projects.