- lead and develop the HR team, identify and implement opportunities for improvement of core HR service delivery,
- participate in the development of the annual business plans,
- lead the human resource assessment of functional leadership through the consistent assessment of talent, identification of key strengths and gaps in the organization,
- using HR expertise and knowledge of the organization, lead the process for all annual HR cycle activities including talent plan, performance appraisal and individual development planning, salary and incentive planning,
- advise on compensation practices, rewards, and recognition to help emphasize pay for performance,
- collaborate with the functions Talent Acquisition teams,
- interprets and represents the unique needs of expertise (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Development, etc.). Work closely with the HR teams and COEs on compensation, benefits, and talent management issues and programs that impact division employees,
- drive the development of new policies and procedures as necessary to support the business,
- mitigate organizational risk by ensuring compliance with all employment laws.
- 6 years related HR experience,
- experience in SSC or BPO environment,
- demonstrated experience in Human Resources, including a strategic mindset,
- strong consultation, influencing and change management skills,
- must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with concurrent and changing priorities,
- demonstrated the ability to effectively work in a matrixed environment,
- superior communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills,
- very good English.
- manager position within rapidly-growing in a dynamic business environment that gives opportunities to influence Group's processes,
- attractive compensation and bonus system,
- direct cooperation with foreign senior management in a large and stable international organization,
- benefits package, including private healthcare and life insurance,
- flexible working hours.