- resolving customer complaints using the 8D method,
- close cooperation and representing the company in front of the clients (audits, visits, teleconferences, technical support),
- conducting corrective and preventive actions after internal audits, customer audits and complaints,
- preparing statistics and databases on the complaint process,
- conducting key defect analyses and reporting the results,
- solving quality problems in the production process and in the finished product,
- assessment and supervision of the approving process of production parts for PPAP/PPA production,
- creation and modification of quality documentation in the process,
- participation in internal and external audits, including customer audits.
- experience in the field of quality management,
- nice to have experience in the automotive or electronics industry,
- English skills (min. B2),
- practical knowledge of Control Plan, Flow Diagram, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, 8D, 5Why,
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (knowledge of SAP - nice to have),
- ability to conduct audits (is welcome),
- highly developed interpersonal skills.
- competitive salary adequate to skills and experience,
- private medical care for the employee and his family,
- co-financing sport card Multisport,
- co-financing holidays, Christmas gifts for employees' children,
- possibility to finance further postgraduate education,
- possibility to join the insurance plan.