- keeping, administering, and controlling employee documentation from the moment of employment until leaving the company (the entire life cycle of an employee),
- providing administrative support for changes in the employee's life cycle, such as transfers, promotions, organizational changes,
- occasionally answering and solving employees’ HR-related queries,
- creating employment contracts and annexes in accordance with business requirements,
- administration and ensuring the correctness of employees' personal data in the HR system,
- referring more complex cases or questions to the relevant teams.
- 0–3 years of experience in customer service, administrative or HR-related positions,
- fluent English and French (at least B2),
- strong interpersonal and time management skills,
- energetic and positive attitude to work and teamwork,
- willingness to develop in the Human Resources area.
- the possibility of development in an international environment with a stable position,
- work in a harmonious team and friendly organizational culture,
- additional benefits (MultiSport card, private medical care (with dental care included) and life insurance),
- additional courses to develop qualifications,
- hybrid work (3 days/week of working from home).