- run the Procure to Pay department made of 25 FTEs, including 3 direct reports (AP Team Leaders) and manage daily operations,
- support all finance and accounting operations necessary,
- standardize existing PTP operations (e.g. invoice processing, payment execution, T&E accounting, SOX and US GAAP Compliance) and come up with ideas for optimization,
- lead process transitions from local business units to the SSC,
- collaborate with the teams and key internal/external stakeholders,
- report directly to the local Finance Manager, cooperate with local OTC and RTR managers,
- motivate, coach and develop people, plan their career paths, monitor the KPIs.
- end-to-end PTP process knowledge and 4+ years of experience in international finance and accounting area,
- proven track record as a people manager within SSC structures (Team Leader/Manager),
- fluent English language C1,
- well-established substantive knowledge and strong understanding of controls under US GAAP,
- high interpersonal skills and the ability to develop trusting and sustained relationships,
- demonstrated business acumen and process/change management skills.
- manager position within rapidly growing EMEA SSC structures that gives opportunities to influence Group's processes,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- medical care,
- pension plan,
- a stationary or hybrid model of work,
- annual bonuses.