- daily monitoring assigned orders and customer requests,
- creating and booking orders in SAP,
- handling and resolving customer requests,
- providing information about availability and deliveries,
- updating all necessary information in SAP (regarding customers, supplies, pricing, etc.),
- cooperating with other departments: logistics, warehouses, sales,
- preparing documents for the orders.
- fluent in English and German (min. B2),
- knowledge of the SAP program will be an asset,
- experience in the field of customer service or shared services,
- well-developed communication skills,
- ability to manage time and balance priorities,
- willingness to work in an international and intercultural environment.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- private medical care, group insurance,
- Multisport card and MyBenefit platform,
- friendly and dynamic work environment,
- possibility to participate in interesting projects in an international environment.