- processing vendor invoices and payments,
- analyzing vendors accounts,
- performing balance sheets reconciliations,
- contacting vendors and clients via phone and e-mail,
- preparing standard and ad-hoc reports.
- fluency in English and Swedish (at least B2),
- very good analytical and interpersonal skills,
- willingness to develop your knowledge of accounting processes.
- work in an international environment at the office in Cracow,
- additional funds for trainings and certifications,
- benefit package: private medical care, individual life insurance, MultiSport card,
- vouchers for cultural and free time activities.