- reviewing and daily balancing of cash receipts,
- processing AR documents,
- preparing and booking journal entries for AR,
- reconciliation of daily cash receipts to corresponding invoices within AR ledgers,
- reconciliation of AR accounts,
- assist in dunning process,
- managing and update internal processes and manuals (e.g. internal control system),
- maintenance of relevant documents for audit,
- supporting Legal Entities and HQ on ad-hoc tasks,
- performing other tasks related to the AR process.
- minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role,
- good knowledge of MS Office (especially in MS Excel),
- fluency in English and Ukrainian (min. B2),
- university degree in Finance or Business Administration preferable,
- knowledge of SAP preferable,
- strong analytical skills,
- experience in migration of finance processes will be an asset.
- friendly organizational culture,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, Multisport card or OK system, access to internal training’s platform, Social Fund subsidiaries: for holidays, getting married or baby birth),
- a hybrid model of work.