- verification of incoming PO and Non-PO invoices,
- processing AP documents,
- preparing and booking journal entries for AP (invoices, credit notes),
- reconciliation of AP accounts,
- preparing payment proposals,
- preparing and updating internal processes and manuals,
- maintenance of relevant documents for audit,
- identify potential process improvements,
- perform other tasks related to the AP process.
- university degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration preferable,
- minimum 1-year work experience in a similar role,
- fluency in English,
- knowledge of Czech language would be an asset,
- knowledge of SAP preferable,
- good knowledge of MS Excel,
- attention to detail and great organization skills,
- solution-oriented with strong analytical skills,
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- friendly organizational culture,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, Multisport card or OK system, access to internal training’s platform, Social Fund subsidiaries: for holidays, getting married or baby birth),
- a hybrid model of work.