- provide leadership to the Accounts Receivable team on daily activities to achieve maximum operations efficiency,
- manages Business Continuity ensuring all activities and processes are completed and updated,
- conduct process reviews,
- provide guidance for implementation of standardization and best practices initiatives,
- manage annual performance targets and operating budget,
- communicate the company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensure full understanding among them,
- attend meetings, give presentations and participate in projects in order to ensure smooth introduction of changes and satisfactory resolution of problems,
- evaluate AR processes to find technology and organization efficiencies and make improvement recommendations,
- track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- at least 5 years of team management experience preferably in SSC/BPO,
- very good understanding of end to end Order to Cash processes,
- excellent English language skills,
- university degree in accounting is strong asset,
- ability to cooperate with the senior management,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management at all levels,
- open for challenge, continuous process and team improvements,
- influencing skills, ability to strategize and execute complex initiatives,
- strong time management, change management and prioritization skills,
- ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- hybrid work model,
- challenging work in a professional and international environment,
- external and internal training programs,
- extra bonuses based on personal, team performance and business growth,
- a set of social packages such as MyBenefit cafeteria system, medical care, additional life insurance.