- processing, publication and data management in the organization's internal system,
- managing an international team of 6 people,
- constant, ongoing contact with employees of the organization and internal clients based on telephone and e-mail communication as well as dedicated tools,
- providing answers and solutions for internal inquiries from the EMEA region,
- identifying trends, improvement possibilities or new solutions in the area of HR,
- working in ServiceNow and MS Office environment.
- fluent English (C1 level),
- knowledge of ServiceNow (will be in asset),
- min 5 years of experience in team management,
- experience in working with HR/customer service processes will be a big advantage,
- university diploma (Bachelor's degree or more),
- customer orientation and excellent communication skills,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking,
- willingness to work in an international environment and to be a proactive member of the team,
- ability to independently search for new solutions and improvements and interest in new technologies.
- private medical care and life insurance,
- retirement program,
- multisport card,
- a unique organizational culture focused on cooperation and problem solving,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, friendly environment with an open-door policy,
- opportunity to develop a career in new organizational structures.