- prepare monthly financial reports based on IFRS for Management and Supervisory Board,
- analyze of the results and deviations from the originally planned budget,
- direct contact with the Group's CFO to prepare consolidation packages,
- participate in the budgeting process,
- prepare of profitability analyses for individual products/services,
- prepare reports and analyzes regarding investment projects.
- minimum 3 years of experience in finance, in particular in the field of planning and budgeting,
- proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modeling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail,
- knowledge of English (min. C1 level),
- knowledge of IFRS,
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills,
- desire to take ownership of the tasks.
- attractive remuneration,
- hybrid system model,
- opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.