- be responsible for executing the service line's strategic plan and running global projects related to e.g. service quality, account management systems and client's staff engagement,
- create added value to internal and external clients basing on your knowledge and previous experience,
- equip clients with valuable insights and solutions by monitoring ongoing processes, available framework, process optimization, change management,
- coach client staff to enhance service line efficiency and capabilities,
- develop and manage knowledge for use across internal projects and communities.
- experience as a manager with exposure to change and project management (global corporations, BIG4, consultancy companies, blue-chip organizations),
- experience in process optimization, large transformations projects, stakeholder management, process design,
- good understanding of IT, HR and Finance functional processes as well as end-to-end project management and delivery rules and standards,
- analytical mindset, decision-making abilities and critical thinking skills,
- project management-oriented certificates, such as PMI, or Prince,
- excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills,
- openness to travel if needed (max. 10%).
- hybrid or remote model of work,
- role in the company's global structures with access to top-tier clients and engagements,
- opportunity to join and create a new team established in Poland,
- full benefits package,
- career path development,
- as a manager, the opportunity to develop and lead a regular team in the long run.