- supporting the order entry process by clarifying incomplete or low quality order data,
- managing loanset in SAP from order entry through booking, invoicing and final reconciliation of sets,
- creating masterdata requests for new customers or changes of existing ones,
- resolving disputes,
- managing service complaints received from customers – in SAP or another dedicated tool,
- issuing credit notes,
- performing internal controls on open orders, open invoices, FOC orders,
- managing expired and near-to-expiry products in consignment and loaners.
- customer Service experience,
- fluency in English and Romanian,
- knowledge of SAP would be an asset,
- problem solving and decision making,
- good communication skills,
- planning, organizing and time management.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- private medical care, group insurance, possibility to choose benefits,
- friendly and dynamic work environment,
- possibility to participate in interesting projects in an international environment,
- modern office in Warsaw with a possibility to work in hybrid model.