- managing and executing research projects and providing analytical support for materials development, engineering, and all other areas of the group's activities,
- start-up of the new materials and analytical laboratory,
- building a department from scratch,
- responsible for the development (design, documentation, testing, and certification) of windows, doors, sliding systems, and conservatories,
- provide specialist and expert knowledge to activities and projects,
- identify the end user needs and transform them into development goals,
- take actively part in idea generation and idea collection and development process,
- develop technical solutions which can be implemented in products and/or production,
- responsible for defining the project description by securing agreement about goal, time plan, business case, budget, organisation etc,
- manage project activities within innovation projects in a matrix project organization, ensuring involvement from sales, marketing, supply chain and finance,
- involve necessary resources across the organisation to achieve best results for the projects,
- report from project- and steering group meetings to keep stakeholders informed about progress,
- maintain close corporation with the patent team in order to secure ideas,
- ensure that health and safety precautions are taken during execution, tests, product trials, and while working with new materials and chemicals,
- consider the health and safety aspects of the developed new product in final application.
- higher education (preferred technical fields: ceramics, building materials, materials engineering, design or related),
- very good command of the English language,
- experience in team management,
- experience in the field of building materials or window and door joinery,
- minimum of 5 years of experience in R&D area,
- experience in comprehensive project management.
- fluent in English, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint,
- category B driving license and are ready for business travel.
- work in international manufacturies,
- employment contract + bonus,
- additional benefits package,
- work among interesting projects.