- building HR organization model locally and globally in cooperation with local HR teams,
- leading global service delivery teams – translate the related parts of the HR strategy into operational plans,
- monitor compliance and initiate corrective measures in case of deviations,
- define strategic plan and lead the activity of employee request management in close collaboration with HR, HR Business Services global and local teams,
- implementation of tools and applications supporting HR processes, eg. ServiceNow,
- driving HR process synergy across markets to optimize and cultivate HR innovation and effectiveness,
- setting up continuous improvement mindset on action plan on global and local level,
- being responsible for the leadership, organization, coordination, development and execution of the HR services and delivery teams in local market locations.
- minimum 10 years of professional experience in HR Operations,
- experience in working in SSC / BPO environment,
- strong leadership experience, leading large organization of cross functional and virtual teams,
- ability to manage senior stakeholders in complex global environment,
- ability to understand, describe & improve end to end HR processes,
- interest in digitalization and automation of HR processes,
- very good written and spoken English.
- competitive salary and bonus scheme,
- attractive social benefits,
- company car or equivalent,
- stable employment and challenges in global organization.