- follow procedures, implementation guidelines and requirements for problematic issues,
- use common supplier quality and development processes/tools and systems to resolve supplier issues in a timely and effective manner and facilitate continuous improvement,
- support flawless product launch activities at the plant,
- act as a liaison between supply management, engineering, manufacturing and suppliers,
- participate in all relevant plant teams,
- conduct supplier capacity assessments, developing an action plan as needed,
- support the supplier change management process,
- conduct annual audits for designated suppliers.
- experience in the field of quality managment,
- nice to have experience in the automotive or electronics industry,
- English: min. B2,
- practical knowledge of quality issues in cooperation with suppliers,
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (knowledge of SAP - nice to have),
- ability to conduct audits (is welcome),
- highly developed interpersonal skills.
- competitive salary adequate to skills and experience,
- private medical care for the employee and his family,
- co-financing for the sport card Multisport,
- co-financing for holidays, Christmas gifts for employees' children,
- possibility to finance further postgraduate education,
- possibility to join to the insurance plan.