- develop manufacturing strategy & its roll out,
- focus on competitive costs,
- support business case analysis for build locations, growth opportunities and manufacturing capacity and capability banks,
- deliver cost estimates to business team & review quotes with manufacturing plants,
- improve Investment plan including reuse and redeployment for all including engineering,
- manage value streams improvement of products/components being manufactured out of region,
- support Manufacturing Resource Planning for Global/region,
- sort sales plan database, review manufacturing location accuracy,
- work with owner to develop manufacturing resource plan,
- make manufacturing location and expansion recommendation.
- master of sciences in Mechanical or Automation Engineering or common,
- experience of Manufacturing Engineering in automotive, electronic, or mass production environments (1000 pcs. per day range),
- fluent in English oral and written, necessary to communicate with all levels of the Organization,
- experience in new product development or launch,
- capability to work in a multi-cultural and multiregional organization,
- readiness for international business traveling.
- possibility to develop new Products,
- competitive salary adequate to skills and experience,
- private medical care for the employee and his family,
- co-financing for the sport card Multisport,
- co-financing for holidays, Christmas gifts for employees' children,
- possibility to finance further postgraduate education,
- possibility to join to the insurance plan.