- participate in operational, compliance, and financial audits,
- understand business processes, risks, and controls, and be able to document the processes accurately and completely,
- assist Audit Managers in the development of an audit approach and testing strategy,
- identify potential audit findings,
- perform follow-ups on remediation activities agreed with management resulting from the audits,
- participate in ad-hoc projects including Sox 302 & 404 activities,
- provide assistance to external auditors during their interim and annual reviews of the Company.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in external or internal auditing (experience in BIG4 preferred),
- advanced technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills,
- very good knowledge of English (preferably B2+ level),
- understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques as well as general accounting methods,
- team player with ability to work independently,
- strongly motivated with pro-active approach and interest in continues improvements,
- CIA or CPA certificate would be an asset.
- interesting career path in a successful well-established organization,
- competitive salary package,
- hybrid model of work,
- attractive benefits package.