- responsibility for work planning within the conducted audit project, taking into account the scope of the audit, identification of risks, selection of audit tools and procedures,
- managing a group of consultants during a project and ensuring the team delivers timely and high-quality work,
- daily contact with the client during the project,
- preparing a draft version of the audit opinion and report, a list of proposed revisions, and a letter to the board,
- supporting and training consultants in their tasks.
- 2-5 years of work experience in external Audit area or a proven track record as a leader in RTR area with experience in reporting-related processes e.g. preparation of financial statements,
- broad knowledge of accounting and audit standards (including IFRS, country-specific GAAP),
- knowledge of international review standards is beneficial,
- high proficiency in French and English (min. B2),
- effective communication, interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills,
- project management, leadership, coaching, counseling and supervisory skills.
- senior grade in company's global core-business structure,
- opportunity to work in a top-tier international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package,
- many options for further career path development (e.g. as a Team Supervisor or others),
- hybrid or remote model of work.