- developing and refining regulatory stress testing execution cycle activities, including developing execution calendars, managing stakeholder communication and identifying issues and risks,
- leading the putting together of presentation materials for regulatory bodies (eg. Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, FINMA),
- overseeing and producing internal status tracking reports and dashboards to show impactful views of the progress on key deliverables,
- developing and maintain relationships with stakeholders to provide support and guidance across all matters.
- 6+ years of proven experience in investment banking, consulting, and project management roles,
- understanding of investment banking and wealth management business model,
- a solid analytical, logical, and numerical mind-set,
- excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
- written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to collaborate effectively and possess can-do and positive attitude with a sense of urgency,
- strong organizational and time management skills,
- Project Management Professional or PMP certification a plus,
- fluent English (min. C1).
- basic salary and yearly bonus,
- private medical care,
- life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members,
- pension plan,
- training and development,
- internal mobility,
- relocation package (if you wold like to move to Warsaw),
- multicultural team.