- processing data, preparing of contracts and supporting onboarding documents for new and existing clients,
- ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the monthly payroll (preparing, calculating and verifying of payments and deduction records),
- processing invoices, timesheets and expenses forms,
- resolving employees’ payroll and pension queries via e-mail, phone and online chat,
- managing customers’ and clients’ databases,
- preparing standard reports,
- cooperating closely with the office in the UK.
- excellent knowledge of English (C1 level),
- self-motivation to learn new skills,
- responsibility and ability to prioritize tasks and achieve deadlines,
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel),
- ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative,
- NO previous experience in accountancy, payroll or finance is required - full training will be provided to successful candidates.
- comprehensive trainings and possibility to develop career in Payroll/HR/Accounting areas,
- stable, full-time position,
- hybrid working after training period,
- private medical care,
- warm and supportive environment,
- office in central Kraków.