- process mapping within Record to Report activities,
- active participation in the month end closing tasks at General Ledger level,
- balance Sheet accounts reconciliation,
- preparing financial reports (BS, P&L) for management purposes,
- ensuring process compliance with internal procedures,
- smooth collaboration with other departments and units in the organization.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and Accounting or Economy,
- min. 1,5 years of experience in the accounting area (AP or AR or GL/RTR area),
- very good command in English or French,
- strong analytical skills and focused on development and the desire to learn preferably,
- knowledge of SAP system and MS Office (especially Excel) will be an asset,
- knowledge of IFRS will be an asset.
- a hybrid model of work,
- friendly organizational culture,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, MultiSport card or OK system, access to internal training’s platform, Social Fund subsidiaries: for holidays, getting married or baby birth).