- perform an analysis in balance sheet reconciliations,
- ensure all control requirements met on a timely basis,
- perform all SOX and internal controls in accordance with the Group's work instructions and control framework,
- work with other R&A staff and other processes to ensure timely ledger close,
- support the preparation and submission of standard internal/external reports in accordance with group deadlines,
- cooperate with multiple Senior Stakeholders,
- perform standard accounting activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- min. 2 years of experience in a relevant accounting environment (also experience in BIG4),
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- very good knowledge of Excel,
- strong communication skills,
- ACCA or CIMA certification would be a strong asset.
- opportunity to work remotely and flexible working conditions,
- benefits package (private medical care, multisport etc.),
- work in big stable international organization,
- a wide range of training, language classes, further education and qualification support opportunities.