- preparation of tax declarations (CIT, VAT, WHT, Intrastat),
- calculation of provisions for current and deferred tax,
- ensure compliance with tax regulations, monitor and alert about changes in tax law,
- support the preparation of transfer pricing documentation,
- preparation of monthly reports in accordance with the Group's accounting principles (IFRS),
- carry out month and year closing procedures,
- preparation of financial statements in accordance with the Polish Accounting Standards,
- reporting to the National Bank of Poland and the Statistical Office,
- reporting of improvements in accounting systems.
- 3+ years of relevant experience gained in finance area as Senior Accountant or Independent Accountant or TAX Advisor,
- very good command in English (min.B2),
- knowledge of the Polish tax system,
- bachelor or Master degree in finance and accounting or economy,
- knowledge of ERP system and MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- strong analytical skills combined with oriented to details,
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be an asset.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card),
- flexible working hours,
- allowance for work from home during Covid pandemic,
- convenient office in the city center.