- providing high-quality financial insight and guidance to stakeholders based on a commercial understanding of the business, market context and underlying business strategy to support decision-making processes,
- close partnership with Executive Directors,
- performing investment appraisal analysis to strategic projects and undertaking performance monitoring post-implementation,
- supporting the preparation of a strategic plan, budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes,
- providing explanations to monthly management accounts. Identifying any future risks or opportunities vs. budget,
- monitoring performance against targets on a monthly basis.
- experience in financial controlling or financial audit,
- strong technical skills - advanced Excel,
- fluent communication in English,
- organization and analytical competencies,
- multi-tasking skills, and ability to operate within tight deadlines.
- work in dynamically growing international company,
- real impact on the business,
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses.