- supporting the preparation of a strategic plan, budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes,
- providing high-quality financial insight and guidance to stakeholders based on a commercial understanding of the business, market context and underlying business strategy to support decision-making processes,
- performing investment appraisal analysis to strategic projects and undertaking performance monitoring post-implementation,
- support and mentoring for the Finance Business Partners team that reports to the Finance Manager,
- analyzing and interpreting investment spend and performance, highlighting and understanding issues and opportunities with appropriate recommendations,
- providing explanations to monthly management accounts,
- monitoring performance against targets on a monthly basis,
- producing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting,
- experience in financial controlling, financial audit,
- excellent communication and influencing skills,
- problem solver, resilience to stress,
- strong technical skills - advanced Excel,
- fluent communication in English.
- work in dynamically growing international company,
- real impact on the business,
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses.