- building long-term relationships with vendors,
- finding the best available vendors, negotiating contracts,
- coordinating the shipping of goods,
- tracking and ensure timely inbound delivery,
- processing order confirmations,
- Supply Chain Planning.
- very good knowledge of English (at least B2),
- min. 1 year of experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement / Purchasing or similar,
- good attention to detail,
- previous experience with SAP system would be an asset,
- strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- private medical care, Multisport Card, lunch card,
- possibility to participate in various interesting projects,
- wide training package,
- friendly, international environment.