- control the required materials and generate purchase orders,
- coordinate with other departments associated with production, logistics,
- schedule and oversee the supply and delivery of materials and products,
- manage the stock and inventory – cost avoidance, inventory reduction, E&O prevention etc.,
- provide reports on any delays and prevent their occurrence in the future,
- take part in solving the delivery and quality problems,
- ensure on time deliveries of the raw materials,
- manage and build relations with suppliers.
- minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- good knowledge of material planning process,
- IT skills: MS Excel advanced, ERP class system knowledge,
- English and Portuguese language skills – at least B2 level,
- excellent analytical, communication skills.
- competitive salary plus the annual bonus system,
- great development and career opportunities in logistics,
- currently 100% home office, min. 1 day at the office after the pandemic ends,
- expanded medical Luxmed package, Multisport system,
- holiday extra bonus.