- manage spend up to 100M EUR in direct and indirect categories in DACH region,
- accountable for aggregating third-party spend and to develop the sourcing strategy to optimize buying power and reduce the overall spend,
- ensure the Sourcing Strategy is aligned with business priorities through regular engagement with key business stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to establish annual, integrated cost saving targets,
- manage tail end spend by working in close coordination with Procurement Managers,
- contracting and procuring services as well as developing and managing local agreements under the direction of the Local Procurement Lead,
- developing and executing commercial contract strategies as well as commercially managing operational and tactical agreements,
- execute contract management process for assigned operational and tactical contracts,
- manage one-off purchase orders - rationalize number of contracts/suppliers,
- manage portfolio of operational contracts and some tactical contracts in line with contract segmentation guidelines and principles.
- minimum 4 years of professional experience in procurement, category management sales or contract management,
- good negotiations skills with high driven and ability to build long term relationships,
- organized and able to manage competing priorities, analytical skills,
- good communications and inter-personal skills, team player,
- good commercial sense and understanding of procurement,
- fluent German and English (written & oral).
- competetive salary and bonus,
- social benefits package,
- internaional work environment.