- responsibility for a data-driven long term strategy and 360 brand management,
- collecting and analyzing consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the category,
- implementing new launches, maintaining growth in pillar products categories,
- proposing and monitoring marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences,
- adapting global communication materials and creating local assets with agency support,
- closely cooperating with other departments, partner agencies and global marketing teams to build a leading business strategy,
- reporting to Regional Marketing Manager CEE.
- Master Degree,
- at least 3 years of experience on Brand/Product Manager position in FMCG marketplace,
- experience in leading data driven brands and have strong market data analytical skills,
- working in an international environment and managing complexity projects,
- believe in the potential of digital and e-commerce and have a will to further develop your skills in this field,
- managing large media budgets and have experience in leading multiple campaigns simultaneously,
- being proactive and not afraid to challenge the status quo,
- fluency in English and Polish.
- an ambitious employer,
- a fast career track like only a few other companies can match,
- system of benefits and development, learning,
- ability to implement new ideas into action!