- ensure alignment and execution of the Diagnostic Services M&A Strategy,
- reporting to the Head of Head of Strategy M&A & New Business with close collaboration with the COO, CFO and relevant business owners,
- preparation of international market analyzes and development of business plans,
- identification of potential acquisition opportunities and growth markets,
- modeling of company evaluations with the help of financial and market data,
- performing due diligence analyzes and taking responsibility for selected M&A projects and DD workstreams,
- coordination and support of the post-merger integration for selected deals,
- preparation of business cases in English as a basis for decision-making for the divisional management and the supervisory board.
- a degree in business administration, economics (undergraduate or postgraduate degree) or comparable,
- several years of professional experience in corporate finance, management consulting, venture capital or private equity,
- good knowledge of people and a great deal of sensitivity in interpersonal relationships, remaining calm even in stressful situations,
- highly solution-oriented and a proactive way of working,
- an analytical mindset,
- sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, also across departments and internationally,
- an advantage would be that you have relevant knowledge of the specifics in the medical industry or comparable,
- excellent knowledge of English on the C1 level. German is a big asset (B2/C1),
- excellent knowledge of analytical tools and common Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- a secure job in an international group with numerous development opportunities,
- independent work in cross-functional teams,
- strong cohesion in a friendly atmosphere,
- the opportunity to grow and develop,
- a competitive salary package with benefits.