- participation in the migration finance process from Local Finance Teams to the SSC,
- operation of accounting operations in RTR area (Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Intercompany, etc.),
- performing month closing activities,
- analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variance,
- reconsolidation of account balances,
- support in the audit and SOX control,
- support in automation and standardization processes.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- min. 2 years experience in the RTR/GL area,
- fluent in English and German will be a huge asset,
- strong analytical and organization skills,
- focused on the development and the desire to learn preferably.
- knowledge of SAP system and MS Office (especially Excel will be an asset),
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be an asset.
- a hybrid model of work or full remote work,
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- additional benefits (e.g. multisport card, medical care, life insurance, flexible working time, holiday allowance),
- friendly organizational culture,
- modern office in the center of Warsaw.