- manage the Team: recruiting, giving feedback and coaching Team members,
- ensure the right level of competencies in the Team,
- keep process flows up to date and well documented,
- monitor KPIs and internal controls to ensure efficiency and quality of processes,
- ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions as per SLA,
- play a key role in continuous improvements projects, including RPA,
- manage OTC related audit tasks,
- provide direct support to Manager with tasks and projects.
- education in the field of economics, finance, accounting or similar,
- experience in finance - minimum 4 years,
- working knowledge of ERP system,
experience in retail/wholesale sector would be an asset,
- fluent English,
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel,
- high interpersonal skills.
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects.