- prepare of budgets and analysis of deviations from actual results,
- work with local and international partners around the world,
- identify areas for improvements, use LEAN methodology to eliminate inefficiencies,
- coordinate and actively participate in month- and year-end closing tasks for company stakeholders,
- reconcile and supervise monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards,
- assist with key business planning assumptions and opportunities,
- support in building business scenarios to enable speed and quality.
- university degree in financial or related studies (min. bachelor degree),
- min. 4 years of experience in controlling in an international environment,
- advanced proficiency in MS Excel (Power BI would be an asset),
- very good knowledge of English (C1 level),
- an understanding of corporate finance and financial statement analysis and control,
- good analytical, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to cooperate in a global work environment,
- solid knowledge of financial analysis techniques, financial statements and US GAAP accounting.
- private medical care, life insurance,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- multisport program,
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA),
- free bike and car parking for all employees.