- manage a production planning team,
- lead the meetings associated with production and supply chain for stakeholders,
- ensure to keep on track leading and lagging indicators via problem-solving approach,
- cooperation with key copackers, leading operational meetings ensure capacity availability,
- make sure each operation meets shipping dates according to sales forecasts or orders,
- plan and prioritize production based on materials availability in order not to lose capacity,
- service level, production prioritization and optimization/improvement projects,
- coordinate with other departments associated with production, logistics,
- prepare various types of reports.
- minimum of 4 year of experience in production planning,
- language skills – French (min. B2 level), English (min. B2 level),
- IT skills: MS Excel advanced, ERP class system knowledge,
- excellent analytical, communication skills,
- skills and experience in leading a team.
- development and career opportunities in international, modern organization,
- flexible working hours and home office – hybrid model,
- standard health and wellness benefits package.