- end-to-end intercompany activities: reconsolidation of intercompany balances and monitoring intercompany accounts, identifying resolving, or escalating potential out-of-balance issues,
- preparing monthly intercompany statements,
- accounting of GL activities related to accruals, provisions,
- month-end closing activities,
- support in SOX control and audit.
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- min. 1,5 years experience in the RTR or RTR Intercompany area,
- very good command In English and other languages will be an asset,
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be an asset,
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude,
- advanced knowledge of SAP system and MS Office (especially Excel) will be an asset,
- knowledge of SOX procedures and IFRS would be an asset.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- training and promotion opportunities,
- attractive salary,
- friendly organizational culture,
- modern and comfortable office in Warsaw,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, Multisport card).