- be in charge of the retail risk data warehouse – solution design, define requirements, initial implementation and continuous enhancement of the DWH,
- develop and be responsible for retail risk reporting, both internal operative and portfolio management reporting, as well as reporting towards RBI and regulatory reporting,
- identify the need for, develop & implement the monitoring and portfolio management processes and procedures,
- be in charge of consumer lending portfolio regular and ad-hoc analytics – data preparation, analysis, preparing final report and outcome of analysis for management,
- be responsible for the risk data quality management,
- ensure compliance with mandatory requirements, principles, processes, roles and responsibilities for topic areas of Data Governance in line with the BCBS 239 principles,
- be part of a data-driven organization having as a target to drive smart data-based decision making,
- closely cooperate with your colleagues in risk as well in other areas.
- 4+ years of retail credit risk management experience in consumer lending, preferably in the following areas – reporting, business intelligence, credit risk management tools, risk infrastructure/operations setup and maintenance – in a financial / lending institution,
- experience in setting up and continuous development of retail risk data warehouse,
- understanding of retail credit risk management, related methodological background, knowledge of credit/loan underwriting process and terminology,
- hands-on experience with portfolio analysis and monitoring of consumer lending portfolio quality,
- analytical as well as technical skills, experience in data mining is preferred,
- proactive approach, focus on detail and quality, drive for results,
- digital savvy, ideally orientation in digital/neo banking industry and recent financial innovations,
- Fluent English,
- ready to relocate to Austria (Vienna).
- international agile team with a start-up culture,
- flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance,
- individual career path.