- mapping of markets and prospects,
- communicating with prospects (inbound and outbound),
- managing multiple stakeholders (Sales and Marketing),
- planning meetings,
- optimize outbound campaign effectiveness,
- CRM system to track progress of your deals,
- owning and delivering on your target of outbounds.
- at least 2 years in SaaS business development, sales development OR at least 1 year of experience from either PE, M&A or Consulting,
- a university degree or equivalent from a leading university,
- well organized and like to plan ahead,
- written and verbal communication skills,
- self-starting – you proactively come up with new ideas and independently drive progress,
- fluent English (min. C1), additional European languages strongly beneficial.
- flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence,
- hands-on leadership role with unparalleled personal development opportunities,
- a getting-things-done environment with sharp and knowledgeable colleagues,
- work (partly) remote whenever you want,
- flexible holiday wishes (paid and extra unpaid leave),
- excellent compensation package (incl. equity participation).