- work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, change management, service teams, trainers, curriculum developers and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services,
- working closely with system and process owners, HR and L&D teams to ensure GBS Agents across all GBS departments are trained with up-to-date content and Colleague Experience standards,
- a key player in the GSB Managerial team, support her / his peers through pro-active promotion of GBS’ Knowledge Management function,
- liaison between GBS and IT to ensure ServiceNow platform is optimally used within GBS, from a Knowledge Management point of view,
- monitor of right KPIs and internal controls to ensure efficiency of relevant processes.
- expert level development and publication experience with software and web-based knowledge management platforms,
- excellent oral and written communication / training / facilitation / presentation skills / attention to detail / customer and client service skills,
- experience with various Learning Management Systems (LMS) software,
- willingness and ability to learn quickly and develop a strong business understanding and focus,
- ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.