- manage long term relationships with key clients in order to achieve their satisfaction and business goals,
- work on a strategic level to improve processes and performance of the sales process,
- maintain a positive work environment and creating a sales culture,
- managing a team of Sales Managers and Customer Service Team: recruitment, motivation and appraisal,
- cooperate with Financial Controller on budgeting and forecasting,
- improve KPIs metrics associated with goals,
- manage the communication with clients and internally.
- minimum 10 years of professional experience including 3 years in a similar position,
- at least 5 years of team management experience including the teams of 20 FTE+,
- experience in building and managing relationships with international corporate clients,
- ability to manage multiple tasks and projects,
- strong coaching, people, and leadership skills,
- excellent communication skills including English.
- competetive salary,
- social benefits package,
- international and challenging business environment.