- implement various new Tools to improve processes and align to the TE policy and structure,
- follow Customers accounts and help your collaborators on issues they may face,
- manage a team in the spirit of ECE (Extraordinary Customer Experience),
- organize, train and work with your team to answer customer requests within 24h,
- be a leader and drive our METRIC to reach goals and 100% On Time Delivery,
- be involved in different projects.
- Customer Care management experience: 3-5 years’ experience,
- excellent communication skills (clear, concise oral and written presentations) and interpersonal skills,
- effective negotiation and influencing skills, capable of being unbiased and fair in achieving compromise solutions and consensus positions,
- fluent in English and German,
- project management and problem-solving skills,
- quick learner, capable of adapting to new systems and developing and continuously improving processes,
- flexibility to work in an international environment, and willing to travel abroad periodically (short time periods).
- a unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- professional development,
- private medical care and competitive package of benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.