- migrate/assisting processes and prepare PTP process documentation,
- processing and coding incoming invoices and credit notes in accordance with invoicing procedures,
- Vendor Master Data validation and maintenance,
- preparing payment proposal and processing the payment,
- handling correspondence and queries,
- reversing invoices for incorrect posting,
- analyzing incoming reports/statements,
- month/year-end closing activities,
- preparation of documents for internal and external audits.
- min. 2 years of experience in a payable accounting role,
- very good understanding of AP/PTP process,
- educational background in the accounting area,
- fluency in English (min. B2 level) and fluency in German or French,
- experience with ERP system,
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel,
- high analytical skills,
- process orientation and attention to details,
- very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- jubilee award every 5 years,
- pension plan.