- perform period-end activities and coordinate the financial close processes,
- work closely with the Board of Directors,
- ensure compliance with company accounting and operational guidelines, as well as IFRS and local statutory GAAP,
- perform a review of both Balance Sheet and P&L,
- support development and standardization of accounting policies and procedures,
- monitor internal control compliance in the EMEA region,
- play a critical role in the reporting process / preparation of financial statements,
- cooperate with external and internal auditors.
- minimum 4 years of experience in RtR / Statutory Accounting,
- strong background in accounting, reporting or audit area,
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be an asset,
- proficiency in English - at least C1 level,
- good understanding of integrated ERP Systems, MS Excel,
- excellent analytical, communication and team management skills.
- very attractive salary with the bonus system,
- development and career opportunities in a modern organization,
- work in an international environment,
- possibility to participate in the development of a new Shared Service Center,
- My Benefit and Multisport systems,
- flexible working hours and home office – a hybrid model.