- management, organization and implementation of training,
- conducting some internal training,
- conducting recruitment processes,
- carrying out activities in the field of building employee involvement,
- internal communication support,
- participation in ongoing HR projects (e.g. employee engagement survey),
- preparation of personnel documentation for employees,
- support for managerial staff in the field of soft and hard HR,
- support for employees on topics related to employment in the company and labor law.
- master's or bachelor's degree from a relevant field of studies,
- preferably at least 3-5 years of work experience within the operative human resources field especially within the production environment,
- solid knowledge of employee life cycle management and blue-collar employment matters including the salary structure work,
- very good knowledge of labor law,
- good knowledge of HR SAP or other HRIS,
- fluent Polish and English (min. B2),
- ability to travel in Poland.
- exciting opportunity in a global company,
- opportunity to learn and take responsibility for a variety of aspects of HR,
- temporary contract, till 31.12.2022 (possibility of extension),
- additional benefits.