- implement HR strategy and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy,
- manage recruitment and selection process,
- support managers during various initiatives to bring organization to value-driven culture,
- support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation, and retention,
- oversee and manage a performance management system,
- manage Talent Development Program to maintain business objectives,
- maintain pay plan and benefits program,
- assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs,
- report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics,
- ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- minimum 3 years of experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner in a manufacturing environment,
- deep understanding of customers and business focus,
- strong consulting skills, adept at building relationships and gaining consensus through communications, negotiation, and influencing skills,
- competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels in the organization,
- knowledge of labor law and best practices of application,
- fluent English.
- ambitious projects in a fast-paced international environment,
- great and friendly culture and work environment,
- private medical care,
- pension plan, insurance plan,
- attractive salary and annual bonus.