- lead the team of up to 10 employees, supervising, supporting and motivating all PTP team members,
- ensure operational processes governed by KPIs and agreed targets. This includes effective management of workflows to ensure prompt and correct processing of all incoming invoices/ requests,
- secure the high quality and KPI/SLA policy and the audit compliant performance of the PTP tasks on a day-to-day basis,
- identify opportunities for process improvements and robotics implementation and support process re-design initiatives to improve productivity,
- responsible for process transition from Western Europe countries,
- participate in global and regional initiatives and projects.
- minimum 6 years of experience in AP / PTP including a minimum of 2 years of team management experience,
- solid knowledge of end to end PTP process,
- experience in process transition would be a definite asset,
- strong analytical, process improvement and conceptual mindset,
- experience in Change Management and Process Transformation,
- excellent English - written and spoken.
- opportunity to work in the startup atmosphere,
- long-term, stable employment,
- market remuneration,
- modern office in the center of Cracow,
- package of benefits including medical care,
- career and development opportunities.