- ensuring of development, standardization, harmonization and optimization of the end-to-end accounting processes,
- identifying the improvement needs and take the initiative whilst ensuring the usage of the correct project selection and project prioritization criteria,
- development of process definition, measurements, methodology and tools to drive end-to-end process improvement,
- ensuring maintaining and further development of financial policies and procedures,
- analyzing SSC process performance, identifying waste, risks, opportunities, recommend,
- managing process improvement projects and that appropriate tools and processes (e.g. Lean Sigma) are being used to drive continuous improvement,
- coordinating projects related to the transition of accounting activities into the SSC.
- min. 2 years of experience in project management,
- very good understanding of accounting and SSC/BPO processes,
- practical knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma),
- project certification (e.g. Prince2) would be an asset,
- ability to generate process improvement ideas - proven record of process improvements, preferably in the finance area,
- exceptional influential, persuasive and communications skills,
- an analytical and strategic way of thinking,
- very good command of English.
- flexible working hours,
- medical care,
- life insurance,
- MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card,
- pension Plan,
- allowance for work from home during Covid pandemic,
- the possibility of development in an international company,
- friendly organizational culture.