- processing and monitoring all the incoming payments,
- posting and recording all the payments in a correct an timely manner,
- issuing invoices,
- performing month-end account reconciliations,
- resolving billing inquired as required,
- reviewing clients’ accounts, payments and credit history,
- analyzing customers’ account balances.
- previous experience in AR / OTC department,
- very good knowledge of English – at least B2,
- relevant educational (Finance, Economy) background would be an asset,
- very good time management,
- self-motivated, able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- flexible working hours,
- private medical care, group insurance, possibility to choose benefits,
- friendly and dynamic work environment,
- possibility to participate in interesting projects in an international environment.