- providing answers and solutions to internal inquiries,
- data processing, publication and management in the organization's internal system,
- contact with employees of the organization and internal customers based on telephone and e-mail communication and dedicated tools,
- support with all HR employee life cycle events,
- HR administration,
- cooperation with other departments of the company,
- archiving of inquiries according to the company's standards.
- professional experience in the area of HR,
- knowledge of English and German or French at C1 level,
- experience in using Service Center technologies,
- previous experience in working with the Workday system or Services Now,
- analytical and strategic mindset,
- willingness to work in an international environment and be an active member of the team,
- work according to specific procedures and standards,
- ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- the possibility of development in an international company,
- friendly organizational culture,
- private medical care and group insurance,
- Multisport card/cultural card,
- lunch card,
- pension plan,
- transportation allowance,
- flexible working hours and remote work possibilities,
- free company products.